Saturday 17 July 2010

Bridal Henna and Canvases

It's so sad to say that I'm only able to offer bridal henna to those in London..although that does leave many many people I suppose lol. Prices start as low as £50 for bridal henna, and as little as £15/hour for events such as birthday parties and baby showers, etc..so tell your friends about the low low prices! (Pleasee lol saving for uni here inshallah!)

However, I can send canvases to the whole UK and to overseas to certain countries*!! Alhamdulillah. The sizes and prices of canvases are:

SQUARE-
Small 5x5inch = £5
Medium 8x8inch = £12
Large 12x12inch = £18

RECTANGLE-
a5 sized = £5
a4 sized = £12
a3 sized = £18
a2 sized = £32

CIRCLE-
12inch diameter = £18
24inch diameter = £32


You can have any design you want! Any style! Or have an artist's choice canvas, where I will design it, send you a picture and if you like it, I will send it. Payment has to be made before the canvases are produced in order to cover my costs, however, if you are unhappy with the picture, you can request a refund.

Postage and Packaging is dependant on where you are and what size canvas you want, so email first and I will send you the prices.

*To see if I can send a canvas to your country, please email me and I will get back to you - london_henna@yahoo.co.uk

2 comments:

  1. I wonder if this is related to the sister who asked for your talents in the midlands.. did you think about asking for travel allowances??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did think about it, but it's more of a timing problem at the mo especially because of uni preparation =( but inshallah when I invest in a car(maybe?) I'll be able to do events further out..at the moment, I'll think of extending out of London to the surrounding counties, but unfortunately not all the way to the midlands just yet...

    ReplyDelete